Friday 11 March 2016

Legacy - progress report

Well, as planned, I sat down to write a few more chapters for Legacy. Writing a sequel is hard! Ensuring consistency with volume 1 of the trilogy takes longer than I thought it would. By the way a huge thank you from me to all of you who have downloaded Loyalty from Amazon. I appreciate your support and interest.
As I say I did sit down and typed up several thousand words only for my computer to crash. I lost the whole morning's work. #sadface does not do justice to how I felt.
But rather than rail against fate I decided it was the editing fairy or Calliope herself taking a hand. So I started again and actually feel that although I wrote less, it was better.
As I approach this weekend I have two data sticks, a virus checked hard drive and a cloud storage area all ready to receive the fruits of my labours.

No comments:

Post a Comment